• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: ignition assembly, trunk lock

asvander

Everything is price plus shipping unless noted.

email: asvander at hotmail dot com

payment: paypal, check (if I have done business with you before), cashiers check, USPS money order.

First email/post, first served, first person falls through, next up has the chance to purchase.

Think my price is too much? Make an offer.

Email me with any questions and I'll try to get you a fast answer.

The ignition assembly was removed from a 1969 BMW 2002. It has the ignition switch included, one original folding key, and two spares. Also, included is the matching door handles. $150

Trunk lock was also removed from a '69, and has at least one key.

Pics are available upon request.

Thanks,

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

switches used on '69 2002s and I don't know exactly when the changeover took place--the parts book only shows a single part number. The earlier one is smaller and uses a different mounting bracket that bolts to the steering column. The early bracket and lock will bolt to the later steering columns, but the lock cylinders don't interchange due to outer diameter differences.

What was the VIN on the car you parted? That might tell me if you have the small or large ign lock...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

switches used on '69 2002s and I don't know exactly when the changeover took place--the parts book only shows a single part number. The earlier one is smaller and uses a different mounting bracket that bolts to the steering column. The early bracket and lock will bolt to the later steering columns, but the lock cylinders don't interchange due to outer diameter differences.

mike

Upon further review, it is definately a smaller lock. The car had a metal lower console cover that the lock fits into. I will include the top and bottom steering column covers. (The VIN is on the top covers on later 2002s)

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

is lower than mine by nearly 1000 units, so is a "first series" '69 with a longneck diff, U-jointed rear axles, two speed heater blower etc. Mine is a very early "2nd series" '69, built after 1 Jan '69 and has a small size switch. You'll need to provide the bracket that holds the lock assy along with the lock for it to work on a later 2002.

cheers

mike[/b]

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite