• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

51216454229 fuzzy inner door seals

BLUNT

i bought a bunch of these from jaymic. these are on national back order from BMW for the past 6 months. If you want a pair email me and ill send them at my cost plus shipping. I had at least 4 guys patiently waiting and i havent been able to get them from bmw

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

ok i have several 02ers that have been waiting for months for me to get these. they get first crack. ive been flooded with emails for these so i emailed jaymic to try and double the order. they said they could not ship today anyway so im hopeful they will be able to combine them to save shipping. you need to email me if you want them. its too confusing otherwise. email and screen names are a lot of time different and i cant keep track. so unless you email me i wont have you on the list. cost should be in the 15 dollar a piece range depending on shipping from jaymic. then whatever actual shipping is to you via fedex.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

if you have not emailed me youre not on the list. as stated in the post above you need to email me. if you are currently in this thread ill try and get you what you need, .. jaymic is getting tired of me changing the order i think so im going to cut it off here. please email me if you havent already done so and your name is on here

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

1/2 are leaving Jaymic today and the remaining 1/2 will ship sept 14th. many guys i spoke with are in no hurry to receive these. if youre waiting for these to reassemble your car please let me know and Ill try to send you yours from the first batch

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com