• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

max boost

1972fritz

what is the max power i can run with a mega squirted 02 stock cast pistons and stock rods i am really curious it wont be a high rever but i am looking to make a mean car out of one that mike and i found. also where can one find a top mount turbo manifold?

about 225 at the crank, if you use heavier valve springs

and keep it below 7250 rpm. Use flattop pistons and a 1.8i head for best results. You'll need a pretty large A/R ratio and an intercooler.

Buy Boost Brothers from Ebay.

everything you read on the internet is true.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

otis can make you one. boost brothers bought his manifold and sent it to china to be copied. if you want otis's contact info email me

he was putting 359 to the wheels in his m10 powered e30 with 30PSI and nitrous but hes since moved on to the M30

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

jesus 359 i am only looking for about 230-250 ish wheel. why would the 1.8 head be better? i have heard about welding the head cooling passages? will the e12 head not be good? mike is picking a bored over 83 320 engine will this work to start building on i figure it wont be for a while but i am going to run a n/a mega squirt for a while and slowly build the other engine with forged pistons and maybe a s14 crank. any thoughts on cam? what will a e21 lsd and 5 speed hold as far as power? just wanting to know if i should not bother