• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the BC 02 Owners Group still alive

Bruce

still alive.

Every once in a while, a email that I send out seems to take a day before it goes out onto the mail list.

Are you a new owner Bruce? There's a nice 2002 that appeared a couple months ago on my street in New West, talked to a kid at that house who seemed to say that the home owner/landlord owns it but doesn't live there. Any chance that's yours?

Mark

----------------

Mark

Rusty 74 verona

WTB a roundie!

I am a proud new owner but that isn't me in New West. If you see a fjord 75 in East Van or downtown that could be me. I'll get out the e-mail list and see what comes out.

Bruce

'75 2002 - Fjord

Hey Bruce,

Yes, the group is still out there. Somewhat dormant, but every once in a while there's some activity. I know there was jsut a get together a few weeks ago - an informal swapmeet of sorts. Th alberta group is a little more active and i think most everyone on the BC list is on the AB group. to email their list, the addy is: 02list@alberta02.com

Cheers,

Martin

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

Bruce,

There isn't too much activity on the mailing list much, but there are still many BC '02 owners around town!

I post quite frequently on www.bcbimmers.com, and there are some other '02 enthusiasts as well.

Shockingly I found myself trailing an Inca tii roundie this morning on my way to work.

How long have you had your car for?

-Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

Andrew,

I checked out bcbimmers on the advice of the post above, and came across your name there several times. Nice looking car too. Looks like you have some plans for your car. I don't need to do anything to mine at the moment but am looking forward to meeting some more experienced owners who can point out what I have. Only so much you can get from theory on the forums.

I liberated mine from California at the end of April. I haven't seen the inka roundie but have seen a taiga ti. I'll show up on bcbimmers as soon as the admins let me.

Bruce

Bruce

'75 2002 - Fjord