• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carpet Recommendation

mkealey5

There's a delightful chap named Al Canuck who sells carpet sets.................................................................OH NO MR. BILL!!!

Not anymore, he is out of biz for over two years now, and that is a good thing.

Esty sells very nice loop carpet kits here at FAQ at very good prices. I highly recommend her carpets. If you have deep pockets, Gahh makes very high quality German wool and loop blend kits.

I have decided to replace the carpet in my 74tii. It is available from plenty of sources, was just curious if anyone has had experience and could recommend a good source.

I bought a set from ESTY she did an awesome job just do a search for her name. Any combination of color you could think of and real high quality. ck this out http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,322710/highlight,esty+carpet/

Dave

1972-2002 "polaris"

2000 M5 "Dieter"

2004 330i "ILKA"