• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S14 ITB - DCOE airhorns

Lee

It could. But interfacing the ITBs to the M10 head might prove a lot of work, but nothing impossible. The ITBs have the proper 100mm spacing, same as M10 bore spacing. ITBs can be purchasd for $200-$250 per set, which is 1/3 of TWM prices. Plus you get the fuel rail and pressure regulator for $30, versus $300 for TWM.

Basically, you get an S14 set-up for a lot less than TWM. But you must fabricate the intake flange, which can prove difficult.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi B.

Congratulation in your purchase. The main problem you will face is hwo to seal between the plate and the S14 ITBs. Originally there was a very thick rubber gasket. In your case, you might want to fabricate some rubber gaskets.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Hi B.

Congratulation in your purchase. The main problem you will face is hwo to seal between the plate and the S14 ITBs. Originally there was a very thick rubber gasket. In your case, you might want to fabricate some rubber gaskets.

Lee

Thanks, Lee! I've made paper gaskets before but never rubber, how would I go about making something like that? I was hoping to find someone that has this setup installed on their M10 that could help me figure out what I need.

Lee,

How much for the air horns? I have this setup now from B, I was thinking of finding an o-ring large enough to cover the area and have the grooves machined on the flange side. This may work for the sealing of the itb's to the plate.