• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's up for an FAQ poster?

jrkoupe

Well I know there are a few designers on this forum like myself that could easily do one for free. Its just a matter of finding the time. I do have a few ideas in my head that I have been saving up for the time though. :)

Eric

Eric

I didnt even think of one of our own on board!!!......

Here is an old vespa drawing I made but never used it for anything. If I got off my ass I am sure I could do something similar or a different style for a 2002.

Eric

Love that style!!!

........Id want the blue/white flared 02 image( in any color) from the board...w/ the boards name somewhere.....

6a3121759b57c6ff01536f7c48297040.gif

gotta talk to Steve....

we are always looking for cool images we can put a shirt, poster, if you can come up with something let me know, and we can print a few.

steve k.

ok Ill work on it....

Id also like the blue/white faq image on a window sticker/decal?....like 4-5 inches wide or so.

are you up for getting that done?....

Yah, i can print more. The last set were about business card size. But we can make them in any size :)

steve k.

Id want 2 or 3 of the decals...bus. card size is fine!! Id want them for the rear side window....just let us know when they are avail!

Ill work on some poster looks......

how much are the 18/24's you still have?.....

This is far from done but I did it in an hour and it is off to a decent start I think. I have several other poster ideas in my head but this one was the easiest. Hopefully I can find some more time to finish it and do some others.

Eric

post-2699-13667598853714_thumb.jpg

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL