• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Tachs and S14 swap

Mike_B

I am putting together a project list for my S14 swap and was wondering if the early tachs (1969) are compatible with the S14 swap?

I am sending the gauges to North Hollywood Speedometer for a refurb and they can make changes to the guts if necessary.

i have a 70 and my tach hangs up briefly at 6k and then sort of breaks loose and hits 7k. it does it every time. i thought i had a bad tach so i swapped another in and it does the same thing. no clue why

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i have a 70 and my tach hangs up briefly at 6k and then sort of breaks loose and hits 7k. it does it every time. i thought i had a bad tach so i swapped another in and it does the same thing. no clue why

Hmmm... On an M10 coil I had no problem reaching 8k RPM. Haven't finished the S14 instal though. In my case, I can take the signal straight from the Megasquirt ECU.

BTW How is your maple spread doing tonight? He, he.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

finished the maple butter lee. but if this is your way of asking for some i would gladly make some more for you. we would just have to talk. im not sure im "into" whatever it is youre going to do with it

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com