• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attn: people attending octoberfest at the Glen

Benetton

Griots Garage will be a vendor at this years octoberfest and is seeking a demo/display car for our booth. We are looking for cars with light scratches and swirl marks and preferable a dark color that we could use during the day to demonstrate machine polishing and waxing. It is impossible to burn through paint with our machine so you need not worry about your paint being harmed. Depending on how many days you want to let us have your car will depend on how much is polished and waxed. Typically the entire hood is polished and waxed and then we move on to the deck lid. Chrome and glass are usually polished too along with wheels and tires being cleaned and dressed. I still need to confirm with my superiors exactly what days we need a car, but if you are interested please email me at oh2_pilot@me.com

Greg

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on