• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

where can I find this?? and what do you think of my idea?

gazanik

Hello everyone, hope you are having a fun filed 02 weekend..... where can I find the black inserts that go on the early grills, I am missing two from the driver side, and its driving me crazy, I saw them on MAX for $98 for the set, I just need two and would appreciate some directions.

Also just talked to an upholstery shop and thinking of using black suede for the headliner (///M5 style) and some part of the seats, what do you guys think??

(O==(l)==O)

the horizontal bars, or post a message in the Parts Wanted area.

A dark headliner will feel like the roof is lower, but will look nice, especially depending on your upholstery colors.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

the horizontal bars, or post a message in the Parts Wanted area.

A dark headliner will feel like the roof is lower, but will look nice, especially depending on your upholstery colors.

Well Iam thinking of going with all black interior with black suede in the middle of the seats and maybe the door panels. also maybe orange stitching? since the car is colorado orange.

(O==(l)==O)