• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know if these Alpina's will fit?

lach

on my 1975?

13x6" et12 and 13x6.5" et6 Alpina wheels

Thanks!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,294171/highlight,alpina+wheels/

Some say "Yes", some say "No".

Maybe contact trebordelk and ask him --- he says they worked, on his '75.

If your car isn't super-low / slammed, and you don't use super-wide tires (205's), they will probably fit. But it's hard to say --- some people say there's more clearance on the late cars at the back, but I don't know why that would be.

-Old Skool-

I tried it on my 72 tii (a set of 6") and the car wouldn't move. I think you can machine them or shim them to make them work, but it didn't occur to me back then

Can you explain in a little more detail?

Did you have some sort of interference with the calipers or something?

Strange that there are other 2002's out there on these wheels --- why would yours not be able to move?

-Old Skool-

on my 1975?

13x6" et12 and 13x6.5" et6 Alpina wheels

Thanks!

I had mucho rubbing in the rear on my car lowered with H&R springs. Up front no problem with the 6" wheels, other than the fact that I needed a thin spacer to clear my big brakes. The offset is not ideal for an 02.

The tires were 195/60/13 all around.

70 M2 2.5L 

I tried it on my 72 tii (a set of 6") and the car wouldn't move. I think you can machine them or shim them to make them work, but it didn't occur to me back then

Can you explain in a little more detail?

Did you have some sort of interference with the calipers or something?

Strange that there are other 2002's out there on these wheels --- why would yours not be able to move?

If I remember right it was the same as Kris in Toronto, rubbing in the back and didn't clear my big brake conversion in the front. I just remember the car wouldn't move. It was lowered a 1".

FAQ Member # 91