• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 carbs

sim02

Hi, im in the process of getting some carbs for my 2002, i've had a look on ebay and there are a few im terested in, would the carbs in my link work good witht he motor? whats the best carbs to go with?? 40, 42, 45mm??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Dellorto-DHLA-40-carbs_W0QQitemZ320290234641QQihZ011QQcategoryZ33549QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Cheers

Sim

If your set on having dual Webber's,(or Dellorto's like in the add, check for parts availability where you live) you can have ether 40's or 45's. 40's will be the best if you have a stock to mild motor. I had them on my last motor that was around 140 to 150hp. And IMHO, 45's should be only on motors with lots of mods, like 304 or higher cam with 10:1 or higher comp ratio. Some people have got 45's to work on stock motors but there is a lot of tuning and carb parts replacement going on.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Dont bother with the Delorto. there are no jets availalble. The 42 DCOE, there is no venturies available. Your carb to buy is 38 DGAS or twin 45 DCOE. I am the guru

Overseas Auto

Vancouver BC

1-800-665-5031

always on MSN z5551212@hotmail.com

www.overseas-auto.com

www.weberjets.com

www.piaalights.com

www.thejimhilton.com