• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB-Rear Seat Belts

EngineerTim

I am located in the Chicago area and am buying a 1973 2002 on Saturday. It is missing the rear seat belts (interior is black). I am looking for both rear seat belts, buckles, mounting bolts, etc. so that I can on occasion transport my 2-year old in the back... I'd prefer a local pickup but will do business thru the mail if necessary...

Thanks!

you're just talking about the lap belt, yeah? i went to my local auto parts store and bought one that they had in stock, it was around $25. well worth it as i didn't want to use 35-year old webbing that was on my original belts. it's been working great to secure my 3-year old son's car seat. of course it's best to have another securing point but in an 02 there's really nowhere to anchor the extra strap & hook that is on the upper rear of most child seats.

it came with mounting bolts and washers but i used the ones that were already in my car. you could try the bolt that comes with it, or go to the hardware store and buy a bunch of metric high grade bolts and see which one fits the threads? maybe on RealOEM.com it tells you the size you need, or ask that question over on the gen'l discussion forum. good luck.