• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it worth

Turb02

Not sure which forum this needs to be in so, sorry if this isnt the right spot.

I am entertaining selling my front and rear seats. They were redone in 98 and maybe have 3K wirth of driving time on them. They are tan and they were restuffed with foam.

Here are some pics

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=998133

Please let me know because I dont want to low ball my self or high ball a potential buyer.

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

Thanks a lot Eurotrash!!

Sorry for being unable to host pics on this forum. Im on a military computer and they block any web hosting sites. For some reason bf.c works for hosting pics. I've never been able to host them here.

So what do you think I can get for these?

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

They look sweet, but there are often free seats being given away on this forum (I received some myself), so I don't think you can lowball yourself here. I would price them out on eBay and reach a conclusion somewhere between free and completed/winning bid prices. You will (probably) not get what you put into them because that item is so plentiful, but best of luck on the sale.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

Thats the thing though...The PO (only owner other than me BTW) had them redone. I cannot get on fleabay either to see what they are going for, another blocked site compliments of the government.

Would 350-400 be asking to much for these? Im in no big hurry to get rid of these because I dont have anything to replace them with yet. But if they are worth it, I will get rid of them. I just dont know what these seats have pulled in, in the past.

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

$350-400 is probably a bit high, even though they are nice seats. IMHO, if you can get $300 you've done pretty well, might have to settle for a bit less say $200-250, or maybe barter something.

Good luck,

Ben