• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

would these fit

bingbong

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BMW-2002-Weber-Inlet-Manifold_W0QQitemZ250193727736QQihZ015QQcategoryZ102322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

says they were for 45mm but I've only got 40mm webbers do you still think they would fit. Also what is with the water system?

holy negative camber batman!!!

02 Golf Yellow cruising the border of NSW/VIC!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

thanks, the bidding shall begin!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

ok this is a little annoying, the guy has added another pic and more info on the manifolds now AND ONE OF THE MOUNTING HOLES HAD BROKEN OFF i mean what the F**K if this effects it so they wont work im gona crack the shits big time. what do you guys think still work yes or no, have much effect on performance?

That is how they are supposed to be.That stud also holds down the water outlet neck... All is OK.

Funny how only the middle 2 cylinders get water heating !!!

Mal.

RHD 2000ti NK sedan VIN 1400318 resto

RHD 2000ti NK sedan VIN 1400178 parts

RHD 1800 NK sedan VIN 0998094 parts

RHD 320i E21 5 speed parts

RHD 1602 ? twin mikunis,5 speed. POS driver

THANK CHRIST i thought i was going to have to re sell them or chuck them, wow thats a huge load off my shoulders.

LOVE FAQ