• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

well what do we have here........

alp

I spoke to the owner Jake today,many rare parts,supposedly built in Germany by the 1st owner,k-fish lost,292 schrick w/webers,5-speed dogleg witha 3.90 lsd

Jonathan

Gawd how I love car jargon!!! And, I love how we always jump all over the sellers, particularly those who expect classic-car mania to carry over to the 02 world. In the spirit of the attack, here's some of my own take on this FAQer art form:

Seller wants us to think that his 192 megafrupt can compensate for his pulling of the Guibo manuserve. Ha - WTF!!! Who would bid $22k for a modified autoserve megajibe with only a 347 infraroot?? What do you think -- we were born yesterday? Hey seller, try a different offset -- I've seen less cheek on J-Lo. Besides, I've got your shrick, right here!

(PS -- I warned Jonathan offline that I'd give him shit for his post. He knows I still love him like a brother.)

David,

I responded off line,my heart ways heavy over my previous post.The "too tired to type" is not in anybodies interest.

David,I tip my toupe' to you.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

I responded off line

And what he said: "One of these days, Alice, one of these days -- POW -- right in the kisser!!"

I'm not coming near you, Jonathan, for fear that you'll try to repeat the scene from Borat, with you as Azamat (on top) to my helpless Borat (on bottom). Indeed, you still have my Baywatch magazine.