• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no he changes IPs all the time.

Next time he hits, save one of the messages.. move it to test or something. I think if we just do a text search for those chinese characters we can probably safely delete any message with those characters -- since he's the only one besides Ray who does chinese

put that on a cron and once or twice a day just delete any messages with those characters. We could restrict the search to 1 days worth of messages since we'd be doing it each day -- keep the server load from spiking.

thats the idea anyway. lemme know if/when he hits again and i'll try to work something up using the beta

come to think of it, we could only delete non-registered posters who use chinese characters .. that way Ray could still throw in the odd ideogram and not have his post deleted

Next time he hits, save one of the messages.. move it to test or something. I think if we just do a text search for those chinese characters we can probably safely delete any message with those characters -- since he's the only one besides Ray who does chinese

put that on a cron and once or twice a day just delete any messages with those characters. We could restrict the search to 1 days worth of messages since we'd be doing it each day -- keep the server load from spiking.

thats the idea anyway. lemme know if/when he hits again and i'll try to work something up using the beta

come to think of it, we could only delete non-registered posters who use chinese characters .. that way Ray could still throw in the odd ideogram and not have his post deleted

you rule _z_!!!

you rule _z_!!!

heh you say that now till I accidentally delete every post on the board :)

i'll be careful!!!

• 7 months later...