• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first 02 project (72 tii)

pkelly1us

Well I finally picked the car up yesterday! Its going to be a lot of work, but I am thinking its going to be fun. Original owner 81k original miles. Some rusty areas found already... Good thing my buddy can weld and is going to teach me.

I have realistic goals for the car. I am hoping on a year and a half to finish it. I don't want it to be a perfect stock car but some tasteful upgrades and a fun driver. First things first is to get it running. It has been in storage for 8 or so years. Once its running then take it from there.

Was originally Fjord and repainted what appears to be Baikal. I am thinking Golf Yellow or Inca Orange. I was also thinking maybe Imola to match our 04 330 zhp.

post-4765-13667582946546_thumb.gif

post-4765-13667582947123_thumb.gif

post-4765-13667582947723_thumb.gif

post-4765-13667582948397_thumb.gif

post-4765-13667582948972_thumb.gif

Congrats on getting the tii. It looks like it will be a fun project getting it back on the road.

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need a hand!

Good Luck,

Casey

post-548-13667582956544_thumb.jpeg

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

My tii is actually a little rough in person. I'm taking my time with the car and trying not to go broke in the process! My car started off looking like yours. It had no interior, a really nasty engine and undercarriage and a whole bunch of rust...

I'm up in Bel Air by the Fountain Green Elementary School.

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)