• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Car New Car New Car!!!

MrNvgtr

The "fuel regulator thingy" next to the shift knob is likely an adjustable brake bias valve.

Mike

Thats what I was thinking too, but of you look at it there is only one line in and one line out. Don't bias valves have multiple in/out lines to go front to rear?

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

WOW

How much did it cost?

Engine pics?

SWEET car for sure.

$10,000 plus shipping from PA to CO, yes a pretty penny. It was an easy decision for me as I was on a 10 year rebuild project with my old car that was centered around an M54 and every part in that car was to be custom or late model-based. It was going really bad for me. I kept making huge expensive mistakes. $10,000 on this car was a money/sanity saver.

The "fuel regulator thingy" next to the shift knob is likely an adjustable brake bias valve.

I think you're right. The seller told me that at one point. It was dark in my garage after I got home yesterday and I was too excited looking at everything else.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

First present you should buy your car is a set of air filters for the engine. With how dusty and windy it is out here that is a must. I would keep them covered with a towel even in your garage, any dirt or dust getting in the engine is not good.

Mike

ITG, Pipercross? Any place have good deals on those? Also, I may need a helmet. Good place for a deal on those? Those tires look much better than expected so I may actually be able to run it this summer/fall.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

Thanks for the replies everyone. I just got in touch with the prior owner who is going to answer an email I sent him with a ton of questions about the car's modifications. Its kind of difficult picking up a track car that's been a track car for a long time, and oh, the prior owner sold it at auction to a dealer that I bought it from, so that didn't help the information flow any.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot