• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The bugeye ladies are doing great

norm

I just got off the phone with Debra and she and her sister are doing very well considering all that has happened. If you would like to send a get-well email here is her address:

debra.kadner@rapt.com

Thank you everyone for your support over the past five years and especially to those who gave roadside assistance.

Norm

Well Norm, why did they crash?

Do I have to send Debra an email and ask?

You and those who were on the scene posted about it here. If you didn't want questions then no one should have posted anything about the incident, but you and they did so it's fair game.

Since no one will disclose the cause of this accident that means the driver of the Sprite did something wrong at the wheel and the driver doesn't deserve sympathy. I guess everyone is George Bush and don't need to disclose anything. Plenty of people on this list admit driver error and earn sympathy. If participants of the Alpine 500, even after the event on the way home, drive like fools, it gives us all a bad image.

Plenty of people on this list admit driver error and earn sympathy. If participants of the Alpine 500, even after the event on the way home, drive like fools, it gives us all a bad image.

Dude, you're being ghoulish. Obviously, she fucked up one way or another and now she and her sister are hurting and her car is trashed. Sounds like it was a sobering, learning experience for everyone involved. "Earning sympathy?" How generous of you.

MichaelP

BMW_CCA Blue Ridge Chapter

'71 1600

'71 2800CS

'73 3.0CS

'91 318ic

http://www.crismanpetrus.us