• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FYI leather handbrake handles

BLUNT

im running an e21 e brake lever in my car and today i fit it with a black leather handle off an e36 and it looks awesome. this could easily be done with mike and armonds lever on the group buy. maybe im making too big of thing out of this but i wasnt sure you could swap handles between cars. im sure any leather e brake handle will work. just muscle it off and slide it on yours.

this may help the guys who didnt want in on the group buy because of no leather being offered.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Steve,

Is the handle diameter the same even for a normal 02 ebrake handle? (I.e. if I could persuade my old rubber handle off my ebrake level shaft, would an e36 handle slide right on and fit well in it's place?)

Curious - Thx.

Tom

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

Steve,

Is the handle diameter the same even for a normal 02 ebrake handle? (I.e. if I could persuade my old rubber handle off my ebrake level shaft, would an e36 handle slide right on and fit well in it's place?)

Curious - Thx.

Tom

that i cant answer because i gave someone my 02 lever and i dont have another. maybe someone can measure the diameter of a stock 02 lever without the handle

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com