• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YES! I drove the 02 today!!

Byron

I am so happy....I got the 02 out today! I stopped to get some fuel, and the older lady at the next pump asked real sweetly, "What model is your car?" Wanting to avoid the confusion of '2002,' I replied, "76." "It's beautiful," she replied. Grins all the way home for me! She'll never know how much that made my day.

Bill Hiddle - Things are going well here in OKC! Very busy. I hope to make the next gathering. I wish the fall drive could be a weekend other than the last in October. I can never make that one. Cheers!

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r

you guys should get a dd 02 in decent shape-- and spray the whole undercarraige with that truck bed protector - spray rubber stuff-

it would add weight, but distributed evenly it wouldnt be bad-- and probably help make a quieter ride and totally protect from the salt.

maybe not for your show car, but if you want an 02 for your daily driver-- i think it might just work.

its in my mind if i ever move back to the snow belt---

'70 project