• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone have a parts car?

bimmerboy

with a good drivers side rear fender lip? mines worse than it looked(what else could you expect?) and is too complicated for me to patch. so if someone would be willing to cut it out with some of the inner wheel well, just come up with a price because itd be a huge help.

Thanks.

-Marty

'73 Atlantik-Hubert-

R 1 3

'-|--|

2 4

with a good drivers side rear fender lip? mines worse than it looked(what else could you expect?) and is too complicated for me to patch. so if someone would be willing to cut it out with some of the inner wheel well, just come up with a price because itd be a huge help.

Thanks.

I have one. It's in Carver, MA.

thomasjwinston at yahoo dot com

I've been extremely busy lately and going into the holidays it's only going to get worse. Let me know what your timeframe is and how much you are looking for. This has already been cut out as part of the rear shock tower - which I need for a car. The plan was to trim it down anyway so I'll be happy to trim it in a way that would help you out. Again I want to stress that right now I'm horrible with promises and delivery. If you need this ASAP please make that clear when/if you email.

Best,

TJW

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

The parts car of which young Winston speaks is actually in my back yard. I'm not horrible with promises. Let me know exactly what you want and I'll cut it out. I can bring it as far as Providence. I need to retrieve a nail gun there sometime this week.

i was going to get the rear brakes off of? i need the rear quarter panel lip from a little before the middle up top, then all the way back to about where the bumper would be, maybe a little lower, ill check. i can send you a pic of what i need if that would help. and if the brakes are still there and ready to go could you bring those? if its no trouble. just so theres not two trips. but i dont know how on the way i am to providence. so dont know how that will work

Thanks,

Marty

-Marty

'73 Atlantik-Hubert-

R 1 3

'-|--|

2 4

Yes it is the same parts car. I bought it and traded the rights to sell stuff off of it to Tom. He is to buy all of the urethane bushings and mounts for my race car in exchange. He was to have this thing out of here weeks ago, but his schedual is very tight. You are welcome to come here and take what you need. We just need to make sure that the parts were not promised to someone else. I know for a fact that the lips are not spoken for. I live about 20 minutes shy of the bridge to Cape Cod. I offered to bring the stuff to Providence in order to save you about 50 miles of driving each way, but you would probably be better off coming here to make sure you get what you need.

i was going to get the rear brakes off of? i need the rear quarter panel lip from a little before the middle up top, then all the way back to about where the bumper would be, maybe a little lower, ill check. i can send you a pic of what i need if that would help. and if the brakes are still there and ready to go could you bring those? if its no trouble. just so theres not two trips. but i dont know how on the way i am to providence. so dont know how that will work

Thanks,

Marty

Emailed u photos of the fender lip. I don't care whether you contact Todd or me regarding the parts - it all goes into the same pot.

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76