• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone have a spare castellated nut for a tie rod? (found)

KFunk

I can't find any castellated nuts around here, much less metric ones.... One of mine has the threads stripped out of it.

Right now I've got a rigging in place on my pittman arm to center link, which I don't like at all. I had a few spares sitting around, and can't find them...

So, I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me one. I could paypal a few bucks or get ya a beer if I ever see ya someday.

Please e-mail me at kfunk@hawaii.edu, and I'll send you my address.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

nah, its an important part of the steering, so I want it backed up properly with a metal cotter pin.

all my new tie rods that I bought recently came with castellated nuts.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Ray from the Dayton area (I think) e-mailed me a lil while ago, and he should be able to mail me one over real quick. So I think I'll have it taken care of quickly. Thanks for the help!

Kevin

Bring a Welder