• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone hear of repro dashes thru mobile trad??

BLUNT

From what I've heard(my parts guy at a local dealer), the 1 piece dash will be available shortly. No date was given to me. I also heard this from another large parts house. This is the part number- 51451828074

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

From what I've heard(my parts guy at a local dealer), the 1 piece dash will be available shortly. No date was given to me. I also heard this from another large parts house. This is the part number- 51451828074

Cris

i was hoping for 3 piece units. you didnt hear anything on that did you??

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i was hoping for 3 piece units. you didnt hear anything on that did you??

Bmw never made any 3 piece dashes after they ran out of stock. In Germany, safety is job 1, those multi piece dashes are not good in a wreck. They are too hard. Even the new Tii they made has the 1 piece, softer dash. Sometimes originality has to be sacrificed. With all that dough you are making off parts sales and spending it on your car Stevie, just send your stuff to just dashes in CA to get it redone.

Vern

someone told me mobile traditions will be making new dashes in 2007 but i cant recall who it was. maybe my parts guy? anyway, has anyone else heard this rumor?

That was me Blunt

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI

someone told me mobile traditions will be making new dashes in 2007 but i cant recall who it was. maybe my parts guy? anyway, has anyone else heard this rumor?

That was me Blunt

thats right it was dirk, sorry. any word on 3 piece units or just the 1 piece??

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Ben Miller @ 2002AD told me Mobile Tradition will be making the one piece dash & the Upper piece of the two piece dash. I didn't get dates for availability.

Prices -- something like $1800 for the one piece and $1100 for the upper piece of two piece.

For that type of money, I'm hoping MT re-engineered the dashes to eliminate cracking.

Maybe Just Dashes' price isn't so bad after all....

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is