• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aftermarket Wiring Harness

Grant

Not if I can help it. :)

I just came across that site while I was looking around, and wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

I think I'll just stick with my plan of finding a good used fuse box for now. :)

'70 1600 - Chamonix - 2.0L + 5-speed

I just did this on the 72 with the Painless kit. I replaced all wire but the 8" piece out of the wiper motor. Spend some time on the Wurth site getting all the correct connectors. I also used a bunch of the GM type water proof connectors. These incidental connectors and terminals added up to some dough. You are better off not buying kits of connectors imho. Get the correct ones. the only factory plug I was unable to use was that on the light switch. I was unable to find a terminal that would fit into the plastic connector so finally just terminated onto the switch body. I made a brackett which mounted over the brake booster for the fuse box. I took the old fuse box out and ran/terminated the unused wires into that area and made a cap to cover the hole.