• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

so i got my new 02

BLUNT

Instead of dumping on a respected member here, how about you suggest that you - as a genuine 02 enthusiast - will happily take care of any car in transit if the need arises... I guess I'm looking at it from a glass half full situation.

I dunno about you, but if someone said "We will take great care of your car if you ever want it shifted from CA to where ever... we are not the cheapest, but we'll do it right." I'd be as happy as a pig in shit and recommend you to everyone...

toddsig05.jpg

I read what 02 Fanatic wrote and didn't feel he showed me any respect whatsoever, hence the reply.

And John, if you care to comment on my driving or what I do for a living, by all means please feel free have relations with yourself anytime. And yes owner/operator is correct ($237,000 worth of tractor and trailer) not an employee, with 1.3 million miles no accidents.

I didn't hear him say gpetrus did this or gpetrus did that. You blindly attacked him without any helpful opposing opinion. You could try a little harder to convince us before you pull out the big knife. Basically, you and I do sorta the same thing for a living, just with different vehicles. So I know where you are coming from. I haven't had any accidents in as many miles and 237K of equipment ain't shit.

I'd love to follow you on the highway and wait for you to pass another truck with a 1 or 2 mph speed difference and just hang there slowing/blocking traffic. If you are one of the shining stars, "and I hope you are" it's your job to rise above it all and provide a positive example for the transportation industry.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

On one of my many trips to Lufthansa at JFK to pick up a car, I waited the normal hour and a half to get the oppurtunity to work with the 21 year old kid who started the previous Monday. These individuals rarely had ever taken a car off a roller pallet and had no idea how to do it without ripping the front end off the car. In my own self interest and dislike of paper work I would volunteer my services and previous experience.

On this particular day, the 21 year in question was a real go getter. He decided to use the forklift to try and pick up the 360 Challenge car that had been signed by all the drivers in Europe and was set to go on tour in the U.S. I'm not exactly sure he thought about cracking the underside carbon fiber panels, exhaust, or driveline but as luck would have it he didn't get that far. What he did manage to do was miss the bottom of the car and put the forks through the door.

Just trying to hold up my end.

1973 02 Colorado

1970 2800CS Florida

1989 325ic Bronzit