Sign in to follow this  
brad_c-ville_VA

Concours de Graylyn and Classics on the James car shows

3 posts / 608 viewsLast Reply

Wow! what a great show the Concour de Graylyn was! It was held in Winston-Salem, but it is as close to pebble beach as i'm going to get. got to see both mike and bill's tourings side by side...and drive both of them! thanks guys!

Concours de Graylyn pics

Then we headed back up to VA to Richmond for the annual Classics on the James british car show, but the cars of Germany were the featured guest marque...no 02s though!! I feel guilty as the car club personally invited me to show, but i was out of town for most of the registration process. a bunch of great cars here too! can't complain about that weekend.

Classics on the James pics

Thanks again to Humberto and Mim for hosting in Winston-Salem. These shows would be nothing without the great group of friends to go along with the great group of cars.