• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last one I promise! The prof. shots of the meet in ATL!

JayG

My buddy Brady with the red rx-8 that showed up takes pics for magazines and work at Hank Aaron BMW. He is trying to get a few of these in the quartly they put out. The quality is awesome! I will get these out in the email too.

Thanks!

Cars looked great guys!

Jay

http://www.bradystribling.com/2002meet/

'91 Mitsu Galant VR-4 #1439/2000 + '76 2002 Laguna Seca Blue-ish 4 speed. Hip to be square.

2002galantsigdi7.jpg

Awesome pics!

I lived on Euclid Ave, behind the Star Bar, from Fall '95 to Spring '96. The pics from last weekend bring back some fond memories. I would walk to that package store after work, and go to the Star Bar and the Point for bands and dancing. The Vortex was Eat Your Vegetables then, and you still heard gunshots from time to time. Rent was cheap and my roommate worked for my mechanic and rebuilt Vespas in the living room!

Once the cool weather gets here I need to make the trip. Selling the 911 this week has brought on a rush of nostalgia as I'd had it less than a year when I moved to Little 5 Points...

Good Times!

Andy

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(

Very nice. Are you guys going to the Tn/Ga drive on Sept. 30th sponsored by the choo-choo Bimmers. I believe it starts in Chatanooga(sp). I have to be in Atl. on the 29th for work, and I think I am going. The Florida E28 bunch is going which includes a Hartge and an Alpina are driving up for it. Would be cool to see some 02's.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Very nice. Are you guys going to the Tn/Ga drive on Sept. 30th sponsored by the choo-choo Bimmers. I believe it starts in Chatanooga(sp). I have to be in Atl. on the 29th for work, and I think I am going. The Florida E28 bunch is going which includes a Hartge and an Alpina are driving up for it. Would be cool to see some 02's.

Yeah I wouldnt mind checking that one out. Does it start it TN then go to atlanta?

Email me at the91gvr4@dsmtalk.com

'91 Mitsu Galant VR-4 #1439/2000 + '76 2002 Laguna Seca Blue-ish 4 speed. Hip to be square.

2002galantsigdi7.jpg

Hello Mr T.

I actually bought a 650.00 Bav to do that with after seeing this car. It was too far gone body wise. Old fat guy like me, those big seats and an S 38 seem like the right ticket! So I went a little more modern...

Sweet! Loose the bumpers. Can't wait to see it. Every time I drive my E28, I realise how much better it is for an old dude like me. Best, Tim

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.