• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I love this car.

ClayW

Just for the record, the Excursion I was using is not mine, it was borrowed. Also, I won't be buying one, and I sure as hell would never need it for a daily driver. All I meant was that it's one helluva usefull truck when needed, and it sure has earned my respect in that department.

Oh, final point. When I finally parked the Excursion, and got back into my V50, I actually scared myself. The V50 was like hopping into an F1 car!

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Just for the record, the Excursion I was using is not mine, it was borrowed. Also, I won't be buying one, and I sure as hell would never need it for a daily driver. All I meant was that it's one helluva usefull truck when needed, and it sure has earned my respect in that department.

Al

back when he was getting started in business, my brother had a detailing business that he ran out of our driveway at home (this is same dood with yellow diablo now). anyways, one customer had a jacked-up dualie longbed extended cab 454 big block TURBO 4x4 GMC (whew!) truck... i have to admit it was a HOOT driving around in it!! it LAUNCHED and PULLED like a ... well i dont want to say "smaller vehicle" because at all times you were aware of the ridiculous clown vehicle you were driving in.... i guess that is part of the charm!! ;-p

clown vehicle in this case being EXTRA LARGE as opposed to the extra small clown cars you see... (hehe...)

Guest Anonymous

I bought my first truck almost 5 years ago (has it been that long?). Of course it was a project from the start. I've almost got it to where I can drive it long distances if I wanted to. Got an extra engine for those long trips.

DS00785w.jpg

They sure are more expensive, especially the old ones. I've spent more on this '69 Chevy than I ever thought I would. Rationazation: I'll be able haul my '02 parts and '02's around with it. And I'll be able to restore an '02 better.

Feeding the car habit, one part and one vehicle at a time...