• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging Timmer:

Hey Tim: I will be in your region soon for a wedding. The nuptials will be on Aug.27th in Lodi, NY. Wonder if it would be poss. to see your 2000 and yak about vintage bimmers? Maybe there'd be a good 1/2 way point. We could hoist a beer and talk for a bit. TIA.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Jim,

I'm off from work that week ( 28th through Sept. 5th )but will be around town (Rochester ), let me know a few days before you get to Lodi ( just "don't get stuck in Lodi"). That's a nice area of Seneca Lake. I'm trying to think where a good half way point would be if we can meet up, probably Victor/Canandaigua area.

Tim

'69 2000

OK, thanks for the reply. I will keep you posted on our itinerary. We just got back from vacation in Camden, ME, (side trip to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park) then Concord, MA, Ridgefield, CT, Perkasie, PA, & Chalfont, PA. We were visiting friends, fishing, site-seeing, etc. Worked in a few museums. The Owl's Head Transportation Museum in Maine was great. They had a very nice red Isetta 300 there. A new acquisition was a WWII Navy Corsair fighter. Still awesome and brutish after all these years. We drove through upper portion of NY state on our way to Maine. We stayed near Utica on our 1st night away from home....

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Jim,

Sounds like a nice vacation, I'd love to get to Maine one of these days. I wonder if it's hot up there also, supposed to hit mid 90's tomorrow/Wednesday here, but cool to 80 Thursday and upper 70's Friday; more my type of summer weather. I haven't been through Utica in many years, matter of fact, the 2000 is still on tank of gas from probably early June! last drove it July 20th, will get her out for a good drive this weekend.

Tim

'69 2000