• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Might as well start her early...

okartguy

Katy's 15 months... her favorite place to play is in the driver's seat of daddy's '02, especially if I turn the ignition on so she can honk the horn. She throws a wall-eyed fit when it's time to go inside! Anyway, took some pics... wanted to share.

katy_steering.jpg

katy_window.jpg

katy_lookback.jpg

JJ

'76 Sahara

Ireland/TEP/Bilstein suspension mods

Currently for sale

-------------------

in the end she will surely know... i wasn't born to follow

looks like your daughter has good taste in cars........

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Boy, do those pics bring back memories. When my son was that age he would stand in the driver's seat of my 02 and use the top of my MOMO steering wheel to chew on - teething. Billy's now 20 and has his own 02. I just gave that original MOMO wheel to him and he's going to put a cover on it and put it on his car. This may become some kind of a 2002 tradition. Just wait till your daughter turns 16 and see what kind of car she wants!

73Atlantik

Your daughter's cute. Kids can tell when a car is special to you -- then they are drawn to the car. My kids get excited about a ride in the '02. Our youngest (4 1/2 yrs.) used to call it the "MW." She couldn't quite remember the B on the front end. She likes to point out every BMW for me. My son catches any that the rest of us fail to notice. He takes pride in knowing the year and model.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Hey Bill...

Didn't I meet you at Mid-America in Hermann MO a couple years ago? I think my friend Bob and I rode to lunch with you and your son. Anyway, good to hear from you!

Jon

JJ

'76 Sahara

Currently for sale

-------------------

Yeah, she's pretty cute! And believe it or not, those are the original seats and panels. This is a 120k mile car I got from Atlanta. The padding in the front seat bottoms is mostly gone, but otherwise the whole interior's in pretty amazing condition. And no, the door panels have never been cut for speakers, either.

JJ

'76 Sahara

Currently for sale

-------------------