• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carrera suspension springs?

I am looking at a car that supposedly has Carrera springs. Any one have any experience with these? The car doesn't seem to sit lower than stock, in fact my 74tii with H&R's is definitely lower. Did drive the car and they seem very similar to my H&R's. Both cars have Bilsteins and larger sway bars.

I searched the archives and can't seem to find anything. Thanks for any input.

Aaron

74tii polaris

71 track car

I have Carrara Tube Shocks on my MG Midget. I'm very happy with them. They mainly make shocks and springs for circle track and road racing. The nice thing about thier stuff is that you buy what your looking for. in other words, I need a shock that has this length compressed and this length extended, with a resistence of this....They are pretty much the real deal. However if someone put the wrong kind of springs (remember they will sell you what you ask fo and not for an application) in the car it might not be that great. Ask the seller what the weights of the springs are? They might be the same as stock all the way to race stifness.

http://www.roadcatalogs.com/store/carrerashocks.html

Hope that helped. it's getting late.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades