• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three to the crusher

Hi, I have my car about a year and this week I acquired 3 more. They are all parts cars so look in the parts section for more details but before they meet the big crusher in the sky I thought I would post their vin's to see if anybody knows them, 71-1600 1573089, 72-2002 2577857, and the last one is a one owner with the window sticker in the glove box 74-2002 4226674. The wife is gonna kill me so act fast on the parts side. Michael

I'd register them on the 02 registry before they're gone.

I've got a 2 foot tall "column" of vin plates pinned on my garage wall from cars that were in P&P & other "DIY" yards en route to the crusher. Every time I find a car at P&P, I cut the rivits, write the car's specifics on the back (paint/int color, trans type, sunroof, a/c, etc) with an awl, and take it home to add to the collection......

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)