• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little different perspective on Bimmerfest06

InkaSteve

is almost impossible, and I don't have the patience to weed through the drivel that most of the posts are. Hell, they can't even take decent pics, leaving you to show the way with some quality. Even their ticket thread is as lame as their banter. Vroomer had to instruct the babies, when they started insulting Batmobiles (as apparently some "art" BMW was Batmobiled as in Bruce Wayne), as to the heritage of their "Auntie M" heaps.

Vroomer had to instruct the babies, when they started insulting Batmobiles (as apparently some "art" BMW was Batmobiled as in Bruce Wayne), as to the heritage of their "Auntie M" heaps.

If I could have one super-power, It would be to have the ability to travel through the Internet, pop out of someone's computer screen, and BITCH slap 'em.

=D

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

is almost impossible, and I don't have the patience to weed through the drivel that most of the posts are. Hell, they can't even take decent pics, leaving you to show the way with some quality. Even their ticket thread is as lame as their banter. Vroomer had to instruct the babies, when they started insulting Batmobiles (as apparently some "art" BMW was Batmobiled as in Bruce Wayne), as to the heritage of their "Auntie M" heaps.

I will try to pick out some "nuggets" for you and post them later. We were very well received.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I'm fairly new to the '02 life, I've owned mine for about a year and that was my first bimmerfest. I have to say, I was much more comfortable hanging out and talking with the 02 owners in our area. I would walk around the newbie area and everyone just kinda stuck to their own little arrogant cliques. The old school crowd is really so much more open and easy going, I guess it comes with the experience of working hard for what you have and knowing what its like to work on the floor under the car rather than dropping off the car at a shop and writing a fat check at the end of the day.

You don't get an '02 to win friends and impress people, you get it to drive and couldn't care less what idiots think of 'em. Funny thing is though, you give the idiots a ride and they become converts (as long as it's not too hot out and you don't have air, or even if you do).