• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarryPR...........................

m-racer

The owner has a dealership selling new BMW's and Merc's on consignment from a FL dealer in Jacksonville. His wife is the heir to one of the larger industrial machinery distributors in the island.

The CSL is really a jewel. It was posted here a couple of days ago that it was orivinally restored by the Coupe King in CA and sold to someone in New York, who in turn sold it to the current owner about three years ago. I have seen it both at local car shows and on the street and I couldn't find a fault in it.

The seller has several classic BMW's which would make any of us drool. In addition to the CSL, he has a white early 6 series Alpina, a Henna Red E30 M3 and a Polaris '73 tii, all in show condition. He also mentions in the auction that he has an E46 M3 CSL.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

There should be no problem doing it, especially with this one, which came from the mainland only 3 or 4 years ago.

I have a few friends who have taken cars to the mainland and all have been able to register with no glitches.

One of them took back two 2002's and one Jaguar XKE, all of them non-runners, when he bought a farm in Georgia and moved there. He built a platform inside a 45' container and placed his cars and all the other personal items he was taking with him.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290