• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IF this POS nabs $498 on Ebay, then my car is worth $$30,000

02MonsterMike

I went and took a look at this thing on Saturday....

Engine is seized, ignition switch is broken cause these idiots didn't have the key, so they smashed it.....the steering wheel is elliptical...not circular, the rockers, shock towers, floors and trunk are auditioning for the part of "Swiss cheese", "paper mache" and "Fe2O3" respectfully......

There isn't a worth while part on this car....not even the luggage rack that was soldered together using a plumbers torch and lead......

Oh, but wait.....the hazard lights work....but the hazard switch is melted "ON"

I just can't believe that this pile of crap gor $498......Anybody Barnum and Baily....that circus guy???? I need his phone number....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4605463035&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

Im sure the winner didnt take enough time to research the 2002 like you did. The pictures he had posted didnt show enough of the car and im sure the winner will get a shock when they go to claim their car. Thats why i would never buy a car on ebay without going to look at it.

Guest Anonymous

.......then it's worth $499. Also, the bits & pieces....seat parts, small engine pieces. Perhaps the head, glass........

Yeah, easily worth 499 if you can save the dash.

Sorry you found it to be such a lost cause.

..that original metal oil filler cap is a keeper -

their No LongerAvailable -and polish up nicely !

diff, trans, motor bits, steering gear, subframes,

glass, gauges - that pile could be wurth a few clams?

6c_1.JPG

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

Guest bruno74tii

Just kidding, kinda...Anyone with the time and energy to evaluate, pick up, haul, house, dismantle, store and sell parts can make money on it but it will surely be well below minimum wage.