• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Semi-lurker post

BradInPA

Guest Anonymous

If I get mine runnning correctly I'll come up from the drive from DC. I'm from Pittsburgh go Steelers! Do they still have that vintage race in Schenley park every year?

how about those steelers? it was insane up here cuz of the game. i've gotten two emails today from out of town family who want 5 cases each of iron city if they do the commerative cans.

they do still have the pgh vintage grand prix. now THAT is a trip to watch.

terry you are most welcome to come up for an afternoon drive. unfortunatly it can't be a big event. i only can get so much away time from being a parent. =)

you've got some REALLY good 02 guys down in your neck of the woods that'd be a bit closer. again you are most welcome though to come up.

dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

Dave, I live in VA but keep a 02 or 2 at the in-laws near Kittanning and drive them down to the PGVP when we can. The local BMW_CCA chapter hosts a corral on a good spot along the track. We didn't make it last year but hope to this July. You should bring your lovely ride along.

MichaelP

BMW_CCA Blue Ridge Chapter

'71 1600

'71 2800CS

'73 3.0CS

'91 318ic

http://www.crismanpetrus.us