• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 Enthusiast Map hit 200 members!

Dan

I apologize, I didn't realize my avatar pic was oversized, I'll delete it until I can resize it appropriately, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

As for vanity, I assure you my pictures are not motivated by a sense of that. I do have pride in what I have learned to do, but it is by no means excessive. That picture is merely me seam welding; a relatively easy task which could be learned in very little time (especially with a freshly blasted engine bay which, incidentally, is also a relatively easy, if not mildly boring and time consuming task) and as such, is not one in which I would hold any irrational, self-centered regard.

Dan McGinn

1975 2002 Nebenstrassebrenner

1985 535i Scheissebus

For some reason the default mode is to display 50 members, I'm trying to figure out how to change that...in the meantime there is a button you can click to display more members, its near the bottom of the map.

Dan McGinn

1975 2002 Nebenstrassebrenner

1985 535i Scheissebus