• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 t-shirts.....only 14 left

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey gang,

I have 14 shirts left, so get em while they're hot! These are the 2002 design available only in large size. I'm not sure if I will print any more of these real soon, so check these out on ebay if you get a chance (you can only buy these from my ebay auction).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8365258631

Thanks,

Scott Sturdy

'73 Agave green 2002

w/luggage rack

I'd be in on that too... Tom, If Scott is up for it, I will pay you cash then you can orderr two? That would be sweet!

Any chance of getting the wheel on the opposite side? :-P

Cheers,

Todd

Sounds fine with me :-)

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Scott,

I checked out your website... very nice illustrations you have!

I think you will hear back from us with a little Aussie group buy.

Any time you want to come to Australia, I'm more than happy to come to a game of AFL and sink beers with you! Just not sure about Fosters... I think you can get Light Ice there, that aint cool - might have to be Carlton Cold!

Cheers,

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

Scott,

I checked out your website... very nice illustrations you have!

I think you will hear back from us with a little Aussie group buy.

Any time you want to come to Australia, I'm more than happy to come to a game of AFL and sink beers with you! Just not sure about Fosters... I think you can get Light Ice there, that aint cool - might have to be Carlton Cold!

Cheers,

Todd

Hey Todd,

Check in the OT Forum...Carlton Draught "big add"...coincidence ey! Now thats the type of beer we'll give you Scott!

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

• 3 weeks later...

SCOTT!!!

I have got it! It is the BEST! I have worn it since I picked it up last night and wore it out for dinner with car friends and everyone has said how cool it is - I love it and this morning my mum said it was really nice!

Great quality, kudos for your time and effort. The picture is unreal - only complaint is the pic has it in LHD :-P

Thanks to Tom for organising the delivery and thanks to Scott for such a brilliant design!

Cheers,

Todd

toddsig05.jpg