• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stacking upper rear spring pad? 72 tii

I posted a while back about getting my tii closer to stock height as the previous owner rotated the front spacers and cut the rear springs. I decided to buy a set or Ireland Engineering stage 1 springs to use with with my Bilstein B6 shocks. To bring it closer to the height I want I plan to rotate the front spacers back under the car. I was told that for the back, I can stack two upper rear spring pads (pn 33-53-3-450-106 - the 37mm ones) to get it higher. Has anyone done this?

Also, anything else I should do "while i'm in there?" I know I need front top mount bearings so I will plan on that. I am just not entirely sure where I should purchase everything from and part numbers. I can definitely do the work myself but am just horrible when it comes to getting everything I need.

Thank you!

Edited by sealions518

I have 4 new 3 dot upper spring pads available for the rears.

• Like 1

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

4 minutes ago, sealions518 said:

Awesome!! Are they available? What do you want for them?

$50 for all 4 + shipping.

• Thanks 1

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.