• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clardy AC kit! Excellent condition!

wegweiser

Price: $325

Description:

Everything in these photographs is included. 

***EDIT!*** It was brought to my attention that this kit is missing the left (driver side) covering panel that faces the driver's legs. I have modified the asking price accordingly! My apologies for missing that detail!!'

no cracks or splits in face plate or blower housing. 

fan works on all 3 speeds.

system still had Freon in it when removed (!)

I cannot promise that the temp or fan switches work, but this is all the good juicy cosmetic stuff plus a working fan and (so far anyway) condenser and evaporator. Comes with some wiring as well as compressor bracket for a rotary compressor. You'll want / need new hoses obviously. 

price INCLUDES shipping anywhere in the USA. If you want to pick it up, knock $100 off the price and save me some hassle. 

again: panels are in exceptional condition as are vent louvers, etc! Face plate and shift surround photographed  after being gently cleaned w warm soapy water - hence the wetness. 

email directly for fastest reply: zenwrenchpaul@gmail.com

80FBD9F0-F010-4494-9C44-2F59228A102E.jpeg

41714504-4720-428B-B958-4EB5B8AA5E58.jpeg

8C10D3A0-7397-42C2-AD1A-DEA05E55A2EA.jpeg

Edited by wegweiser
Typo
  • Like 1

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com