• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tobacco Seats form '73 2002 in Excellent Condition

Brett

Price: $950

Description:

Passenger seat is original and driver's seat has been restored with period correct vinyl and modern foam for better support.  The color is tobacco and they are in excellent shape - everything works and all trim pieces are where they should be.  Prefer not to ship, but will do so at buyer's expense - they will require a pallet and the right packaging as well.  Selling as I replaced them with a set of Recaro's that I restored after finding them in the woods for over a decade - fun project!

image6.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

LOL - they were in a 02 out at ShadeTree Garage that had been sitting there for a long, long time.  A friend bought the 02 and parted it, so I was lucky enough to get the seats - which were in rough shape.  a few days of cleaning and POR, and sending the seats out for new vinyl and they look great!