• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB My MintGrun 2002 Back – Last sold in Minneapolis

UpnorthMN

Price: $100

Description:

In 1998 or so a friend and I flew out to San Francisco and drove home a very nice Mintgrun 2002. I sold it to someone in the Twin Cities area 5 years later. My friend has since passed and I would love to buy back this car (and the memories). Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

5 hours ago, UpnorthMN said:
Price: $100

Description:

In 1998 or so a friend and I flew out to San Francisco and drove home a very nice Mintgrun 2002. I sold it to someone in the Twin Cities area 5 years later. My friend has since passed and I would love to buy back this car (and the memories). Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

You're going to be lucky with the info (or lack thereof) you've given.

Do you have the VIN

Assume it's a '74-'76 re the colour

Any special bits, motor, odd-ball seats, whatever.....

I know one '75 Mintgrün over Tan that was sold in MN 2004 & went to VA & then was sold on Ebay in 2010. It had (2010) black Recaro-ish cloth sp seats.

• Like 2

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

20 minutes ago, 02Les said:

You're going to be lucky with the info (or lack thereof) you've given.

Do you have the VIN

Assume it's a '74-'76 re the colour

Any special bits, motor, odd-ball seats, whatever.....

I know one '75 Mintgrün over Tan that was sold in MN 2004 & went to VA & then was sold on Ebay in 2010. It had (2010) black Recaro-ish cloth sp seats.

That was the one! I put those seats in the car and chronicled the seat conversion in the old version of this website. I have little hope for success but I thought I would toss it out there. 

On 9/30/2022 at 11:29 AM, UpnorthMN said:

That was the one! I put those seats in the car and chronicled the seat conversion in the old version of this website. I have little hope for success but I thought I would toss it out there. 

AMAZING!!! The knowledge resource on this site.

Kudos to O2Les

Life is short, enjoy the ride!
L'Ultimo Ciclista, 200Km race, Nove Colli 2012

1976 Mint Grun

Philip