• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD -- NEW BMW 2002 one-piece dash $2000 (51 45 1 828 074)

schuetz1619

Price: $2000

Description:

I purchased this from BMW in 2003 and have had it in environmentally controlled storage since. It is impeccable and has never been dressed or mounted. It is intact, with no the hole for the seatbelt warning indicator

I’ll gladly provide more pictures on request. Personal inspection is welcomed, as is personal pickup. Packing, shipping, and insurance as requested by the buyer, at buyer cost. 

It’s hard to let this go, but at 74 I won’t use it and know someone else will.

Offers considered. (This is in the title but the price field won't accept "OBO.") Sale closes at 2400 hrs., September 25, 2022. Seller reserves the right to withdraw the item from sale at his discretion prior to that time.

I'm new to selling here. If any of these terms is in violation of forum policies unknown to me, please let me know so that I can change them. 

Thank you for looking.

DSCN1269.JPG

DSCN1273.JPG

DSCN1274.JPG

DSCN1275.JPG

Edited by schuetz1619
SOLD
  • Thanks 1

At this point in time, an NOS one-piece dashboard, in excellent-to-mint condition, is reasonably priced at $2,000. Just Dashes will cost you more to have a dash that is slightly less original in its appearance and fit.

I’d say this forum would frown on you auctioning the dashboard for a price greater than your $2,000 ask, but if you want to accept less — because the buyer is nice, related, local, or cute — that’s probably your prerogative!

GLWS,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• schuetz1619 changed the title to NEW BMW 2002 one-piece dash $2000 OBO (51 45 1 828 074)
  • schuetz1619 changed the title to SOLD -- NEW BMW 2002 one-piece dash $2000 (51 45 1 828 074)