• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB tii throttle linkage part

AlfaBMWGuy

I am looking for the tii throttle valve to injection pump linkage that has the nylon sockets on it as mine, being original, has excess free play.  This is part # 13511260343 and is the one that Paul Winterton made a run of reproductions of nearly two years ago now.  Here is the thread where he quickly sold 50 of the reproductions:

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/258861-nla-tii-part-reproductionstarted/

If anyone has an extra from this reproduction run done by Paul or otherwise has one of these NLA linkage parts where the nylon sockets are in good condition, I would really appreciate it.  I was lucky enough to get a few parts for my '74 tii from Paul last Fall before he passed.  At the time I didn't realize I needed this throttle linkage part, but it also sounds like he quickly sold out of these regardless.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi

I made a few of these when Paul and I were talking about them, he decided to make a bunch so I only made a few. Mine are done with the original nylon ends and are R and L hand thread , the center piece was plated and the jam nuts are SS            drop me a message or email me     alfaspider1969@gmail.com

Thanks, Rick

DSCN4826.JPG

6 hours ago, stephers said:

Hi

I made a few of these when Paul and I were talking about them, he decided to make a bunch so I only made a few. Mine are done with the original nylon ends and are R and L hand thread , the center piece was plated and the jam nuts are SS            drop me a message or email me     alfaspider1969@gmail.com

Thanks, Rick

DSCN4826.JPG

Thanks Rick, I just sent an email.

-Gary

• 3 months later...