• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebuilt E21 2.0 Head - 1979 Casting

danco_

Price: $450

Description:

Hey guys, spare head sitting in my garage. 

This came with a car I bought a year or two back. 

Owner had it redone by Russ over at Steve's Machine Shop in West Covina, Ca. He is very well known for bmw and VW engines. 

Best I can tell is it has a stock cam and stock valves. Everything else looks replaced or refinished. No cracks, everything looks damn near perfect. 

I've attached a few photos so you can see what this head consists of. It's missing a few exhaust studs which I can include in the sale. 

Feel free to ask questions. I was thinking $450 plus shipping for this head.

Thanks

-R

IMG_6775.JPG

IMG_6777.JPG

IMG_6778.JPG

IMG_6779.JPG

IMG_6780.JPG

IMG_6781.JPG

IMG_6783.JPG

IMG_6782.JPG

IMG_6776.heic

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Just found a crack in my 68 TI 121 head that is on my 74 lower.  My car is a 74. Not sure when they replaced the head.  I live in San Diego. I would gladly buy it and come get it. Do you know if it will fit my lower?  $450 seems reasonable.  I’ll do a little research and see if it will fit. 

7071E062-569C-4007-AB58-D01A8F9A2E3D.jpeg.6048d71f08afdaf208cf12bf1053cbc6.jpegHere is a picture of my pistons. I posted a message about the compatibility on this forum. 

Edited by Lefty
Added picture
  • Like 1