• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New FAQ Merchendise!

steve k.

• Administrators

I know that over the last few years we have been very low on type and availability of 2002FAQ merchandise. We have been asked about shirts, hats, hoodies. Well, we now have a lot of those. Please, see the new and improved 2002FAQ Store.  You can also find the store in the menu. I hope you enjoy what we have and we are welcome to take suggestions for the future items.  The shipping is worldwide, but might take some extra time. Do not be afraid.

Please, see what we have!

For a short period we are offering a 10% discount on most items.  Please use code "NewStore10".

Thank you,

steve k.

P.S. If you have some design ideas, please let me know as we have the ability to bring them to life and share the profit.

nullunisex-staple-t-shirt-black-heather-front-61526aac19d32_1800x1800.jpeg

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Love the new T shirts; what's the deal with the models?  ?  Need Ray or Barn to model some of them.  Hell, even better, get them GSD's to model them!

Being honest, I like the new shirt designs.  I like that some of them are just a bit obscure- so if you know, you know.  But if you don't, you don't.  I know the Roundel (R) is trademarked, but I'm kinda' happy everything isn't Roundel (R) this and Roundel (R) that.  Looks great. 

Thanks for coming back to the FAQ Steve- when I got here you didn't have much time for a presence, it's nice having you here.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, irdave said:

Thanks for coming back to the FAQ Steve- when I got here you didn't have much time for a presence, it's nice having you here.

always in the background, not always in spotlight. 

the goal with the new design is to drop the word BMW as that is also treadmarked, and deliver something unique that will be recognizable. 

Btw, those are the best models. I can afford ;)

Steve K. 

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store