• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm no numerologist, but maybe it's time to CD y'all later..

TobyB

15 hours ago, irdave said:

Wow.  I really don't get it.  "I hope you have a good day."  That's genuine bud.  I hope you have a good day.  "I hope you find a new place to live soon."  Yeah Slavs, I've read several of your posts, especially the ones about how your neighborhood is becoming something other than what you'd like, so I hope you can find a place where you're comfortable.  We all want the same things; to be happy, healthy, feel safe.  That's all I'd like for you, and for us all.  It sucks that there's so much hate in your life you can't see someone saying "Have a nice day" as simply that.

No hard Feelings Dave. I apologize for the confusion. I removed the "Off Topic" content, though. So the likes of you can smile and stay "Happy". 

Edited by Slavs

Some people can wear a smile to the end.

Ljubo Copic, a Yugoslav Communist resistance fighter, wearing a smile moments before his execution by firing squad from a rival non-Communist resistance movement on May 9th, 1942. He was born in 1913 in Argentina to a Yugoslav immigrant family and was posthumously rewarded the "Order of the People’s Hero”, a Yugoslav medal for gallantry.

Have a "Nice Day" !

Ljubo_cupic.jpg