• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm no numerologist, but maybe it's time to CD y'all later..

TobyB

I tried;

"well, my computer's no longer compatible with this website"

and:

"well, this BBS is pretty much all BS"

and:

"we're down to 2 2002s and I don't mess with them much any more"

and:

"I'm off the meds for good!  WOoHOo!"

and:

"we've been at it so long that it's all been said at least 4 times"

and:

"Vat duh fuck?"

but I rather like:

"Tootle-oo, Caribou"

t

did not think to make it a survey.  Because surveys are dum.

• Sad 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

C'mon Man... April 1st was weeks ago.

You waited to make this your 20,000th post???

Maybe we can start a Gofundme and get you a new PC ? 

Don't leave, T...  

Ed Z

• Like 1

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

I enjoy having you here.

I've been buying computers from CSU Surplus- the surplus 'store' for leftover university crap...

Irregardless, hope you're well.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

+1 Esty

In the words of Roy Rodgers.......

Happy Trails......To you......

Until we meet again.......

+1 visionaut

Agree with Don Henley......

You can check out anytime you like.......but you can.......never leave.

Cheers anyways on this Cinco De Mayo!!!!

Moe

Edited by MOESPEED2002

SIGSTUFF2.jpg

Proud Member #190 since 2003.

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Slavs said:

You can always check in to check my posts. At least, they're not boring. Or, are they ?

Stick around !

No Slavs, they're not boring, but I come to the FAQ to get away from all the nastiness in the world- it's nice to take a break from that part of reality for just a little bit.  So when that part of the world starts showing up here, too...  Sometimes it's a little tough.  Are Nazis bad? Yes. Are they everywhere? Yep. Is Israel acting like a bunch of Nazis? Is the entire system rigged against us? What the fuck is up with GameStop?

Sometimes it seems like it's all just a shit show, and often it is. And sometimes a guy just needs to talk about some stuff to make sure he's not the only one seeing that everything is going (gone?) to hell in a handbasket.  Tell you what, you need to vent?  Text me on 970.222.9597 or email dave at stmsuspension com.  We can talk about how fucked up the world is.  But can we leave the FAQ to be about stupid car stuff?

Luke_skywalker.jpg

Edited by irdave
  • Like 1

Dave.

I made those posts in the "Off Topic" section, not the main board.

You don't have to read them, though.

I get offended just about every day.

I'm not Jewish, as some of you may get the impression from my posts in the "Off Topic" section. And, I'm not entirely pro-Israeli, but I'm neither pro-Palestinian.

If some of you want to check out on the account of my posts in the "Off Topic " section, I'll remove them.

Now, everybody can get back to their playtime with their "Hot-wheels".

1 hour ago, Slavs said:

I made those posts in the "Off Topic" section, not the main board.

You don't have to read them, though.

I get offended just about every day.

I'm not Jewish, as some of you may get the impression from my posts in the "Off Topic" section. And, I'm not entirely pro-Israeli, but I'm neither pro-Palestinian.

If some of you want to check out on the account of my posts in the "Off Topic " section, I'll remove them.

Now, everybody can get back to their playtime with their "Hot-wheels".

Yeah, the main board is for 2002 stuff, the off topic section is supposed to be car related.

I didn't.

Me, too.

Nor am I.  Nor am I afraid to say that, from what I've seen, Israel seems to be acting very Nazi-esque.  It important to be careful of what one hates.  Organized religion is the bane of human existence.

I'm not checking out, but I am a grown up, and I'm not afraid to bring up sticky subjects so that a discussion can be had.  You do you.  Your rights, as mine, end at our thumbs.  You want to post a bunch of angry stuff on the internet?  Go ahead.  Lots of places on Reddit to find like minded individuals.

So if it makes you feel better to say,"Go play with your Hot-wheels." whatever.  I'm going to go drive my car now because it brings me joy.  Have a good day bud.  I hope you find a new place to live soon.

Edited by irdave
Added the organized religion bit.
  • Like 1

Dave.

1 minute ago, irdave said:

So if it makes you feel better to say,"Go play with your Hot-wheels." whatever.  I'm going to go drive my car now because it brings me joy.  Have a good day bud.  I hope you find a new place to live soon.

I've heard that many times. Believe me, I'm used to it by now. So much so, that I don't even get offended by it. Some day you or your descendants will have to  get back on the Maylower and return to wherever you came from.

44 minutes ago, irdave said:

Organized religion is the bane of human existence.

Amen brother Dave, the truest words on this board ever! 

And Slavs Keep it up we need to hear from all side to get the whole picture.

Edited by Son of Marty

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

15 minutes ago, Son of Marty said:

And Slavs Keep it up we need to hear from all side to get the whole picture.

Thanks Martian,

I've removed some of the content already, and I'll remove the rest in the future. But, for now I'll leave some of it. The majority of the people don't want to hear the other side because they've been conditioned that way. I made my point already.

On another subject, I'll get those shocks out to you, soon. I got side tracked this week removing contaminated wool attic insulation from my attic. The temp up there is something like 120 Degrees Farenheit +. I found decomposing rat carcasses among other things. The damage those critters can make is remarkable. They can destroy a house or a car, easily. I must have vaccumed 50 lbs. of rat feces in just a 200 sq. ft area of the attic.  If get Hantavirus or whatever it's called, I know where it came from. And there is little room. As the insulation gets contaminated the odor permeates through the walls and into the closets and rooms, just awful ! I almost passed out up there several times from heat and odor along with oxygen deficiency. Even with a respirator mask, it's unbearable. I think I'll wait to clean up the rest of it when it gets cooler as I've removed the worst of it. I don't think it's worth having that stuff up there. I may replace it with foam or just leave it as is.

They've also nearly destroyed some of my 02 parts. Well, they've destroyed some of my spare seats. But, their urine destroys metal parts such as valve seats and crankshafts. It's worse than rust.

Yeah F#ck all rodents they live to destroy I live to destroy them, but any critter resistant insolation is the way to go. I was fortunate to be in a school district in the 60's where we were taught to listen to all and learn from all before making up my mind you can learn from even the simplest person. so the info you provide goes into the mix and I for one appreciate it.  

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

8 hours ago, Slavs said:

I've heard that many times. Believe me, I'm used to it by now. So much so, that I don't even get offended by it. Some day you or your descendants will have to  get back on the Maylower and return to wherever you came from.

Wow.  I really don't get it.  "I hope you have a good day."  That's genuine bud.  I hope you have a good day.  "I hope you find a new place to live soon."  Yeah Slavs, I've read several of your posts, especially the ones about how your neighborhood is becoming something other than what you'd like, so I hope you can find a place where you're comfortable.  We all want the same things; to be happy, healthy, feel safe.  That's all I'd like for you, and for us all.  It sucks that there's so much hate in your life you can't see someone saying "Have a nice day" as simply that.

Dave.